* 2016 Peoples Choice, Visitor Choice and Judges Choice
* 2015 finalist in the International Mural Fest.
* 2014 highly commended award in the International Mural Fest.
I have been working in the sign industry most of my adult life and have significant experience in hand painted signs, large murals and sculptured designs using recycled corrugated iron.
I also worked for many years as a graphic artist for point of purchase merchandising and display firms.
2017 – Feature artist at Working Art Space
2017 – Feature artist at Fudge‘n’Good coffee
2015- 2017 – Commissioned artist for Portraiture
Frances Roland Wregg
Since 2002, as a professional Mural artist painter, I have acquired a comprehensive repertoire of technical ability – ranging from pictorials to large urban space paintings, and down to small framed works for individuals.
The practise of the art (painting) discipline came from my initial forays into the Adult Education (Evening classes) in the Hobart region. This involved lessons in drawing, either ‘Still life’ or ‘Portraiture’, with the occasional ‘en plein air’ landscape jaunts into Tasmania’s picturesque countryside.
Jacqueline La Cava
both a Bachelor of Interior Design and a Diploma of Graphic Design. I
have experimented with many different creative media including
sculpture, painting, digital and street art. I currently work for Bupa and
do freelance graphic design work on a range of projects. One such
project was for ‘TRAK – The Working Art Space’ gallery in Sheffield, for
whom I redesigned and reinvigorated their logo. I have painted in
Muralfest before and am excited to return to experience the creativity of
the event again and take a deeper part in the Sheffield community.
Judy & John
• Member of the Golden Mile Art Exhibition Group Inc., Kalgoorlie Boulder WA
• ‘Eastern Goldfield’s Community Centre Mural’ This mural was commissioned to tell the story of the district by the board of the facility …… Mural length 16 metres
• ‘Kalgoorlie Women’s Refuge Centre Mural’. Mural was designed and painted as an
educational tool for women and children using the centre. This Mural, 30 metres long, was painted along the wall a courtyard and features a story of harmony between indigenous and other nationalities, native foliage, flowers and wildlife of the Goldfields to Esperance areas (Coolgardie, Kambalda, Norseman and Esperance farming, beach leisure and port activities)
• Kalgoorlie Boulder Art Prize
• Golden Mile Art Exhibition Group Members Exhibition
• Watercolour Prizes – Golden Mile Art Exhibition
o 2015 – first for Built environment.
o 2015 – commended for landscape
o 2017-first works on paper
o 2017 – commended for Built environment.
• Commissioned Portraits of mostly children.
• Commissioned Portraits of dogs